Report Templates

edited 5:21PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi Fellows!

This is a FAQ, but I've not found any good answer, so lets again:

What is the easiest way to create a Standard Report Template (say headers and footers) to concentrate the work in the body of report?

I've seen something about styles, but nothing clear and easy.

Any Ideas?

Cheers

Comments

• edited 5:21PM
    the "Cross-tabs" is a good idea.
    but I look the Bo--> bussiness object is very strong.
    if the "Cross-tabs" support Drag and design on the Preview page ,so it well really strong i think so.
    acarli wrote:
    Hi Fellows!

This is a FAQ, but I've not found any good answer, so lets again:

What is the easiest way to create a Standard Report Template (say headers and footers) to concentrate the work in the body of report?

I've seen something about styles, but nothing clear and easy.

Any Ideas?

Cheers
    Maybe this is the answer :
    I made a default .fr3 (example : default.fr3)
    In that file i put all the things/objects which are the same for every report.
    When i start with a new report, i load default.fr3 first, save it as the new report and the only thing i have to do is change the details and so on.

Gr.

MBSoft
    This is a good Idea to create new reports.
    But let's suppose that you get a new customer and need change the company logo in all reports. Or instead, your current customer ask for a change in header/footter (add user that print the report by example) You???ll need to change every report.

What would be the best approach?
    Any other ideas?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.