Duplexing

My Client has a Kyocera FS9500 DN with the duplexing option. The requirement is for FastReports is to print an invoice on the front of the page, and a statement on the back. I've structured my tables and sql as follows

Client
||
tran_header
// \\
invoice subset of tran_header
lines

I've been using a multi page report, which works fine, but I can't get the each statement to follow the appropriate invoice. (ie it prints all invoices and then all statements which ovbiously is not what I want). Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• edited 9:06PM
    Can I just add to my previous post that this is essentially only a matter of having one page print from one bin, and the next to print from another. I still cannot figure out how to do this. If someone could at least tell me if it is possible, and if so, point me to some docs that give me a clue. Please.
  • edited June 2005
    I have a double side Id-card-printer (enale print front and back of side card)
    I write a program with Delphi 7 and Fast-Report 3.03 component in Windows Xp professional.
    My program have Two page in Fast-report ( page1 for front side of card and page2 for back side of card in card-printer).
    I tested my program for double side print in card-printer While I tested this
    program printer only print front side of card (can not print back).

Please help me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.