Too many resources to handle

Hi there,

I have found a file named fr_ln2~.pas, which I renamed to fr_ln2.pas and included a reference to it in the uses list of the project. So my troubles began...

When I try to compile my project (even from the IDE), I get the following error:
"[Error] RLINK32: Too many resources to handle."

So I recovered a backup of my project and the same error keeps on occuring. I uninstalled and reinstalled Fast Report again and nothing.

What could be going on? Is there some file I have to delete?

Thank you.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:10AM
    remove refrences to this file from project
    have found a file named fr_ln2~.pas, which I renamed to fr_ln2.pas and included a reference to it in the uses list of the project. So my troubles began...
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.