Export error more than 52 pages

ShieldShield Turkey
edited March 2005 in FastReport 3.0
I can't export more than 52 pages with RTF Export. but i think it is same with all export filters. ;)

FR 3.10

Comments

• edited 7:38PM
    What happens when you trying to export more pages?
  • ShieldShield Turkey
    edited 7:38PM
    everything seems ok while exporting with Rtf export.No error or anything gives.
    But when i open the exported file (the rtf file) i realize that it has to be 160 pages as shown in preview mode before exporting but it is only 52 pages total. end of the rtf file i see the page number and it is 52 of 160.

i tried with PDF Export.But it has got same error with Rtf export.

i hope i could explain clearly.
  • ShieldShield Turkey
    Does anyone try to export more than 50 pages? ;)
    I've just exorted report of 71 pages. All 71 pages are there, in both pdf and rtf. Tested on FR3.10, demos\main demo.
  • ShieldShield Turkey
    edited March 2005
    if UseFileCache then
    Begin
    if TempDir=InValid then Exporting Fails
    else Everything is Ok;
    end;
    ;)

Still don't see any problems. Could you make a small demo and send it to me? tz@fast-report.com
  • ShieldShield Turkey
    Yes it was my fault.Invalid TempDir causes errors.it is ok now.i am sorry for spending your time Alex.Thank you. ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.