Few Questions

edited 6:35PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi, i am trying Fast Reports to maybe buy he, but i need some detail about a little parts.
1?? What are accurately the internet components?
2?? When i send to print print in front/verse page the component constraint my program, what i do?
3?? How to add Outlines when i creating the report with the showbands in manual build and to relate then with some band or page.
4?? Have some component that read full html codding and put just the text on the band, or support the WPTools?
5?? When i am in preview mode and send to print, the component remade all the report or just send that are created before?
6?? Have how to do Link Reports? (like ReportBuilder)

SOrry for the bad english

Comments

• edited 6:35PM
    1. Please explain more what do you want to ask?
    2. Please explain more what do you want to ask? (the component constraint my program...?)
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. i think just send that are created before
    6. what is the "Link Report" in Report Builder term?
  • edited 6:35PM
    1 - Components for Web-applications of the Enterprise version.
    3 - If you add OutlineText in a band on the design report, that appear on the outlines , but if you use the method showband to change the bands order the outline don't appear.

2 ,4, 5, 6 - no more problens... ;)
  • edited March 2005
    1) you can read more in the manual for enterprise edition (download it from our website)
    2) to show outline, you should enable the TfrxReport.PreviewOptions.OutlineVisible property. You should also use Report.PreviewPages.Outline.AddItem(text, position) to add outline item when using manualbuild.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.