Preview problem in FastReport 2.5

edited February 2005 in FastReport 2.xx VCL
Hi all,
I have a sticker generator wich prints stickers to a special printer and the page is is configured to the special size of that sticker.
The problem is when i show a report of a normal A4 paper.
The report shown there is still looks like the stickers page size.
I use FastReport 2.5. And i dont want to move to FastReport 3 yet.

the procedure is as follows.
When i generate the stickers, the default printer is changed to the special printer and returned to the default printer when the sticker report is closed, this works fine. If i just show the sticker report and not print it, all works fine, the problem occurs after printing.

what i need to do in order to see the report normally is to close the application and open it again, or print one page even when it's shown according to previous settings and that the default printer is the correct one, after i print 1 page at least, the report returns to show itself normally.

Regards,
Shlomi

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:02PM
    look at the fr2.54 frprinter.pas file
    there is a conditional define
    define prn reset
    if it is not uncommented, uncomment it and recompile fr.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.