İmportant Questions About Fastreport 2.53 vcl

1. I am writing a program for commercial use in Delphi and I want to use fastreport 2.53 VCL for this program so is it enough to buy single licence for this product ? or should I buy Site Licence?
2. Ä°f Single Licence is enough can I buy it compiled with turkish language?
3. I saw in your site that some improvements made for Fastreport 2.53 VCL for example (added improved text file export with dot-matrix printer support)
so can I buy this product with its improvements and same price?
4. will I get upgrades without any prices and always?

Comments

• FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
    edited 10:58PM
    Hello,

I wonder if you asked this by email in the meantime.. But some anwers:

1. FastReport licences are based on the number of developers. Deployment is royalty free = no you don't need extra licences.

2. I use FastReport 2.53 in Dutch. If Turkish is supported language, and if I'm correct there are Turkish resources in the Fastreport folder and a batch file to copy them (or copy them by hand) to the source folder. You have to open the FastReport package and recompile it.

3. You always buy the latest version. It is made available for download.

4. Upgrade for all minor versions is free.

Hope that this anwers your questions.

Regards,
    Teo
    (FastReport distributor in Holland)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.