FR crashes with Hp1012

Hello,

Need advice for a weird problem. One customer bougth a Hp1012 printer. This customer has a small network with 5 machines. Of course, the printer is installed on one machine and it works fine. What is weird is that FR works Ok on 2 other machine on the network, but doesn't on 2. Nothing to do.... as soon as if choose the Hp1012 printer, my app crashes with the 2 culprit. I can print just fine on the 2 culprit machines with MS word or any other program except FR.

Any advices, please.

Regards
Pierre Demers ;)

Comments

• edited 3:55AM
    did you already tried solution from the FAQ?
    Also installing newest printer drivers from HP site may help.
  • edited 3:55AM
    Hello Alex,

No I did not try the FAQ. I will try it and let you know. What is confusing is the fact that it's working with the driver that I've got on 3 machines already out of 5.

Anyway, I'll try recomling the package without the comments and also try the newest HP driver.

Thanks
    Pierre

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.