Query Builder

I previously purchased EMS query builder and had it installed with D7.

Now when installing fr2.51 I have to uninstall EMS Qbuilder because its package includes a unit reqired by FastReport (QBAbout).

How can I run my registered version of EMS QBuilder with FastReport ?

Also I don't see on the component pallet where the FastReport/QBuilder components are.

Help appreciated.

Mike

Comments

• edited 8:40AM
    change QBAbout.pas to OQBAbout.pas, also change all occurences of 'QBAbout' in the QBuilder.pas and .dpk files.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:40AM
    AlexTZ wrote:
    change QBAbout.pas to OQBAbout.pas, also change all occurences of 'QBAbout' in the QBuilder.pas and .dpk files.
    Alexander please clarify which qb files to modify the ones in frsource
    or oqb source.
    if your oqb is installed we also get problems with link form etc.
    regards
    gord ;)
  • edited 8:40AM
    I am afraid when I change the pas and dpk files as suggested I cannot recompile.

Any chance of an FR build without QBuilder ?

I am in trouble and out of my depth.

All help appreciated.

Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.