Dot-Matrix Error

I am using FastReport 3.07 with the Delphi6.
In a report Dot-Matrix (with DMPPage, DMPMemoView and frxDMPExport).
Without any style for the source everything works well.
Hand when I use the condensed style the columns starting from for 2a. line comes out in a position different from 1a. line.
This happens so much for a printer matricial Epson LX-300 and HP-Deskjet 950C.
What can be wrong?
Help me, please...

Comments

• edited 3:38AM
    Try on LX-800 or LQ 1170/2170/2180 and see the different, most user have problem on LX-300 series may including yours.
  • Should I move of printer or the impression driver?
    We have 12 printers LX-300 in the company...
  • diaswdiasw Germany
    edited 3:38AM
    I had some very similar problems.
    To use different fontstyles (e.g. size) in a matrix-row is not a good idea.
    Example: you have a field1 with 12cpi and the next field2 (memo) with 17 cpi. In the second row, the field1 is no more printed as it is a single-row field, but the memotext is printed, so the printers tries to reposition exactly but failes as it prints now the spaces in 17cpi.
    If you know how many lines will be printed you can add dummy-fields (spaces as value) with the same font-style as field1, that'll do the work. If you don't know, I Suggest not to use different fontstyles in one row.

hth
    Sascha

• Thank's

Jos?© Mario Neri

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.