Delphi 6 & FR CLX. Printing and Selecting Printer

edited November 2003 in FastReport 2.xx CLX
HI

My problems are two:

1) When I try to select one of my printers, always use the Default Printer.

2) In some printers (Canon, HP), the print is not good:

2.1. Images are rotated 180 degrees.
2.2. Some vertical lines in right margin are not printed.

A) What's the problem?
;) Are there upgrades for the FR CLX components? I've never updated since I buyed it.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited 11:49AM
    FR can't print on non-default printer (in Windows environment). It's a QT bug, I can't make any workarounds. Please read knownbugs.txt file.
    Printing problems may caused by printer drivers (I never heard that images are printed rotated).
    Latest FR CLX version is in our website.
  • edited December 2003
    AlexTZ wrote:
    FR can't print on non-default printer (in Windows environment). It's a QT bug, I can't make any workarounds. Please read knownbugs.txt file.
    Printing problems may caused by printer drivers (I never heard that images are printed rotated).
    Latest FR CLX version is in our website.
    Hi:

Actually, I'm upgrade to FR 4Beta CLX. The problem with images continue.

The problem is that the image is inverted (like reflected in a mirror).

??What's happenning?

I use Delphi6 (CLX), Zeos against Linux with PostgreSQL Server.
  • edited 11:49AM
    ????Problem with CANON printer solved!!

The question was one tipe of printer configuration. This printer has a images optimizer module. With this module active, the image is reflected. Deactivated, it prints OK.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.