Program Hangs.

I use fr3.08 just downloaded. When I preview the report , it's OK, when I print from preview dialog, it prints ok, but the program is in preview dialog window and hangs up, I can't activate the program. Why? Can anyone help me. Thanks a lot.

Delphi 2005 and win2003.

Comments

• edited 7:52AM
    I have a similar problem with FR3 in D7. When I try to start FR3.08 in D7 it completely hangs up. This problem started when the upgrade for D2005 came out. I was hoping they would have fixed it on this version.

WinXP SP2, D7, D2005
    mywhh wrote:
    I use fr3.08 just downloaded. When I preview the report , it's OK, when I print from preview dialog, it prints ok, but the program is in preview dialog window and hangs up, I can't activate the program. Why? Can anyone help me. Thanks a lot.

Delphi 2005 and win2003.
    Works fine for me. Can you send me a simple demo that demonstrates this error? tz@fast-report.com
    Craig wrote:
    I have a similar problem with FR3 in D7. When I try to start FR3.08 in D7 it completely hangs up. This problem started when the upgrade for D2005 came out. I was hoping they would have fixed it on this version.

WinXP SP2, D7, D2005
    Try to delete the registry key HKCU\Software\Fast Report.
    I delete all the lib entry related to fastreport, and reinstall , it works fine, thanks a lot.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:52AM
    Alexander I can Confirm it still happens all appears ok until you
    Try running group total in header report.
    see pleuns message in the news group.
    Re: FR3.08 freezes
    ;)
    AlexTZ wrote:
    Try to delete the registry key HKCU\Software\Fast Report.
    I deleted those keys and it now works fine. What was the problem with those keys?
    I looked through my registry using regedit, but I can't seem to find these keys. Any clues?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.