Fast Report 2023-11-10 installed but Delphi 12 showing as installed?

I'm in the process of trying to get all of my various components installed into the new RAD Studio 12 Athens and I've got everything working except Fast Report. I downloaded the current 2023.3.4 (uninstalled the previous version) and during the setup it did show me Delphi 12 and I checked that off to install it, it shows up in installed programs but does not show up on the Delphi 12 tools palette. When I check the previous version 11.3 which is still installed it shows up on the on the tool palette for that version.

How can I fix this and get it properly installed?

Comments

• I had to uninstall and reinstall a half dozen times and it finally installed correctly but I don't know why it didn't work and then it suddenly worked

• edited November 2023

Hi, I have the same problem, I can't install it. It will not complete the installation and you will see an error.

Can't load package C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\Bpl\dclfrxTee29.bpl.

%1 is not a valid Win32 application

Error when executing an action of "Fast Report VCL && FMX" catalog. The action is "InstallPackage" (ID 7).

Does anyone know how to proceed? Can someone help me?

• Can't load package C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\Bpl\dclfrxTee29.bpl.

%1 is not a valid Win32 application

Run Delphi's installer and install Steema TeeChart Components

• Thanks for the help, but I already have the Steema TeeChart component installed. Problem still continues.

• Try to reinstall Delphi 12

• thanks, so I have no choice but to actually reinstall Delphi

• I have installed D12 with Steema TeeChart Components and the problem still exists

• edited February 13

So far I have not been able to solve the problem, I have reinstalled Delphi 12, I have installed a patch, the problem is not solved, I don't understand why it is reporting the same error. At the same time, I have the same problem with Delphi 12 on my laptop.

No one from the Fast Report team was able to respond on how to proceed in this case!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.