Fixed Length

I want to have in a report fixed length output in txt or ascii as shown in below image and attached txt example.For example i want the INVD to start from position 1 and stops to position 13 and the second data dn1 starts at position 15.What should I do to achieve this?Ι tried with dot matrix report with no success.

**With word position i mean the column number when i use Notepad++

Comments

• Try to add TfrxDetailData band with RowCount = 1, move memos from MasterData to DetailData, set DetailData.RowCount based on LENGTH value in the MasterData.OnBeforePrint event in the script

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.