Best approach for VAT amounts by VAT code presentation in Invoice

I have to create an Invoice. I have a Master that stores all invoice amounts including VAT TOTAL AMOUNT. I have a Detail that has all products records that stores in each record VAT Code and VAT amount for that product line.

Now I want to print one Invoice, with all its product lines including Vat details, I'm ok with that I have all necessary information. Now I have also to print on the same report the sum of VAT amount for each Vat Codes that I have in invoice, could be more than one. What is the best approach to do that in FastReport? I'm new with that solution and I have to tell that I'm lost between Master.Detail approach, Group approach, Sub Report etc...

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Comments

• At the end I found my solution using a mix of the 3 approaches above. Discussion closed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.