Why XAxis is showing reverse TDateTime values?

Hello,

Now I am facing another problem. The chart values are saved on a TVirtualTable in ascending order of time.

They are values at each 15 minutues of a month. Why are they in reverse order? Greatest date and time to the left and the beginning to the right side of the axis.

I also was not able to make de bottom labels being writed verticaly.

I need to set up the maximum and minimum values of the axis programmatically, but I did not find any reference on how get access to the chart before the report is shown.

Thank you for any help.

Kind regards

Jayme Jeffman

Comments

• Obs.: At design time the bottom axis values are in direct order.

I have succeded on get labels writen vertically

• Well, I have succeeded in having the Bottom Axis showing values in the correct order. I still am not able to get the Bottom labels formatted using 'DD/MM HH:NN' at runtime, it works perfectly at design time.

Hope somebody has a clue on this matter. Thank you all.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.