"Error: Could not find file 'C:\home\site\wwwroot\font2022.1.13.list'"

Hello Everyone,

I am encountering an issue with my report and need some assistance. When trying to generate the report , I am getting the following error message: "Could not find file 'C:\home\site\wwwroot\font2022.1.13.list'". I have checked the file path mentioned in the error message and confirmed that the file is indeed missing from that location.

I have tried restarting the server and re-uploading the file, but the issue persists. I am using a Windows server and the website is built using ASP.NET. Has anyone experienced a similar issue before or has any suggestions on how to resolve this? I would greatly appreciate any help or insights you can provide.

Note: This occurs only on Azure(Saas environement) also this occurs only for the first time.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Source: TaskFlow-Run Message: Taskflow : ReportGenerator - started

Task : ReportGeneratorTask | Sequence : 0 - started

- Exception - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\home\site\wwwroot\font2022.1.13.list'.

File name: 'C:\home\site\wwwroot\font2022.1.13.list'

at FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport.GetGlobalFont(Font font)

at FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport.GetObjFontNumber(Font font)

at FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport.AddTextObject(TextObject obj, Boolean drawBorder, StringBuilder sb_in)

at FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport.ExportObj(Base c)

at FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport.ExportBand(Base band)

at FastReport.Export.ExportBase.ExportPageNew(Int32 pageNo)

at FastReport.Export.ExportBase.Export(Report report, Stream stream)

at FastReport.Report.Export(ExportBase export, Stream stream)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.