ReportTitle

MasterHeader1
MasterData1, [Field1]
MasterFooter1, [SumField1]

MasterHeader2
MasterData2, [Field2]
MasterFooter2, [SumField2]

ReportSummary, [SummaryField1]

MasterData1, [Field1] means that I have MasterData band with one field named Field1.
So, I have correct calculated sum in every footer i.e. SumField1 gives me the right sum of all Field1. I need my SummaryField1 to calculate [SumField1] - [SumField2]. The strange thing is that when I place this expression in the SummaryField1 this calculates 0. After some experiments I have noticed that when I put in the expression of the SummaryField1 one of the SumFields, this gives me the sum of these two fields, so thats why I have zero result from the subtraction.
I will apreciate if someone can give me an idea how to fix this.
Thanks in advice.

Comments

• This post is too old, but no one answered.

Sad thing is I have same problem today. Can someone help me to solve this?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.