X Axis Labels vs Bar Value Label

Hello,

I am looking to have a different label along the X axis of a bar chart vs the bar's value label at the top. I can't seem to figure out the right combination of settings.

This first chart is with a single Bar on a Chart with a Dataset Datasource, Values | Y set to the numbers column and the Values | X (optional) set to what I want the X axis label to be. The X (optional) is ignored as far as I can tell.

This second chart is a single Bar on a Chart with the same Dataset Datasource, Values | Y set to the numbers column and the Values | Label set to what I want the X axis label to be. It overrides the value label at the top of the bar and repeats it at the bottom.

I'm looking for the following:

I am happy to perform this in code, but I simply don't know the FR5 VCL at all.

Thank you for any and all direction you can provide.

Regards, John

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.