Can't find onject FirebirdDataConnection

edited November 2009 in FastReport .NET
Hello,
I am using Fast Report in a Win application. FastReport.Firebird.dll registered successfully and I designed a report
which connect firebird database. On my computer report previewed but on any user computer
bellow error occurred despite copying fastreport dll files in project folder.

Can't load the report xxx.frx
Can't find object FirebirdDataConnection

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited 5:42PM
    Hello,

You have to register the connector using the code:

- add the "FastReport.Firebird.dll" reference to your project;
    - execute the following code once at the application start:
    FastReport.Utils.RegisteredObjects.AddConnection(typeof(FirebirdDataConnection));
  • edited July 2017
    Hello!!!

I'm with the trial version of FastReport .NET
    Using the Firebird database.
    Visual Web Developer Express 2008

In the FastReport Designer I can build the report with the data source, but in ASPX it does not. The error "Can not find onject FirebirdDataConnection" appears.

What are the steps to implement:
    FastReport.Utils.RegisteredObjects.AddConnection(typeof(FirebirdDataConnection));
  • edited July 2017
    Hello,

I got it that way:

using FastReport.Data;
    or
    FastReport.Utils.RegisteredObjects.AddConnection(typeof(FastReport.Data.FirebirdDataConnection));

• Exemplo um mais completo:

FastReport.Utils.RegisteredObjects.AddConnection(typeof(FastReport.Data.FirebirdDataConnection));

FirebirdDataConnection conexaoFirebird = new FirebirdDataConnection();

conexaoFirebird.ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;Port=3050;User=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;Dialect=3;Database=c:\Arquivos\meubanco.fdb";

webreport1.Report.Load(Server.MapPath("") + "\\Relatorios\\MeuRelatorio.frx");

webreport1.Report.Dictionary.Connections[0].ConnectionString = conexaoFirebird.ConnectionString;

webreport1.Prepare();

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.