[Delphi 11] Recompile Standart VCL FR + Steema TeeChart Pro VCL FMX

Hi,

I try to recompile FR Standart with TeeChart Pro but I have an issue. I read "teechart.txt" file but informations are lightly regarding recompile wizard tool.

My problem is:

• I don't know if compiler is x64 or x32
  • I don't know teechart version I have to select: no ones clearly corresponding to my version
  • I don't remember if this is Delphi28.win32 or Delphi28.win64 Teechart directory

I used to do it with previous version of Delphi but I don't remember how to do it 😭

Regards

Comments

• Here are informations from FR in recompile.log file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReport VCL Standard>cd /d "C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReport VCL Standard\LibD28\"

C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReport VCL Standard\LibD28>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\Bin\dcc32.exe" fsTee28.dpk -M -Z -JPHNE -JL -NSSystem;Xml;Data;Datasnap;Web;Soap;Winapi;System.Win;Data.Win;Datasnap.Win;Web.Win;Soap.Win;Xml.Win;Bde;Vcl;Vcl.Imaging;Vcl.Touch;Vcl.Samples;Vcl.Shell;VclTee -U"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steema Software\Steema TeeChart Pro VCL FMX 2022.34\Delphi28\Delphi28.win32" -I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steema Software\Steema TeeChart Pro VCL FMX 2022.34\Delphi28\Delphi28.win32" -R"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steema Software\Steema TeeChart Pro VCL FMX 2022.34\Delphi28\Delphi28.win32" -DTeeChart9;TeeChartSeriesEx

Embarcadero Delphi for Win32 compiler version 35.0

Copyright (c) 1983,2022 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.

fsTee28.dpk(42) Fatale: E2202 Package 'TEE928' requis non trouv‚

• Recompile first under 32, then under 64.

These libraries will be used depending on which application you are developing for 32 or 64 bit

Installing the FastReport with TeeChart Pro

Run "recompile.exe" and perform the following steps:

1. Select Delphi version

2. Select FR edition

3. Select TeeChart version

4. Click "Browse" button and select path to your TeeChart Pro .dcu files (typically C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart X for Delphi X\DelphiX\Lib) 5. Select "Change TeeChart version"

6. Click "Compile" button

Next run "recompile.exe" and perform the following steps:

1. Select Delphi version

2. Select FR edition

3. Select TeeChart version

4. Select "Recompile all packages"

5. Click "Compile" button

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.