first two rows of report repeated?

hsmhsm
edited 9:50AM in FastReport 4.0
I have several relatively simple reports, some two columns, some only one, some simple tables but some are grouped with a group header, master data and group footer.
The sql used to get the data is very similar for each report.

The odd thing is that the first page in all the reports shows the first row to be repeated. Even odder is that one of the reports that shows two repeated rows has data in a particular field of one row but nothing in the same field of the repeated row.

Running the sql on its own against the db shows no such repeats or missing data.

Anyone come across this before and know what is happening ?

Below is an example

My SQL is
wrote:
SELECT tblLeagueTable.Year,
round(AVG(tblLeagueTable.WeekMinus0),1) AS AvgOfPresentPlusAEAPercent,
round((Sum( CASE WHEN WeekMinus0 < 80 THEN 1.0 ELSE 0.0 END ) / Count(Adno) )*100,1) AS YearPA
FROM
tblLeagueTable
GROUP BY
tblLeagueTable.Year
ORDER BY
round(AVG(tblLeagueTable.WeekMinus0),1) desc,year;

Running this sql against the db in my database explorer tool produces this result, correctly showing each year only once.

Comments

• hsmhsm
    edited 9:50AM
    Just in case anyone else has the same issue I have now narrowed the problem down to the chain between the Tquery component, the TdataProvider attached to it and the TClientDataset attatched to that. The query shows the correct records, the TClientDataSet shows an extra one (the first record, duplicated). Still no nearer finding out why but at least it seems its not caused by FR4.
  • Hi,

I have the same problem. I have a result of a query to a mysql database, and the FrxReport, outputs the 1st row repeated twice. I use a PageHeader and a MasterData components on my report. I use a TFDMemTable. Has anyone solved?

Best Regards,

Ana

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.