HTMLObject and Pagebreak

edited February 2022 in FastReport VCL

Hello,

i use Delphi 10.1 and have FastReport VCL and HTMLView Component installed. There i use the HTML-Object to display my HTML-code which can contain one or multiple <div style='break-after:always'></div> - which aren't displayed on the report.

Is there any way to control the page layout from within a HTML-Object by pagebreaks - so that the content of the Object is split on different pages?

Thank you in advance.

Greetings

Comments

• I don't think so. Why not split your HTML into multiple strings first?

• Thank you for your reply!

My report is divided into multiple sections and each has a TFrxHTMLView-Component - which already contains a Field in the "Source Code" (when you double click on the TfrxHtmlView on the report). My problem now is i don't know how to fill the Component programmatically. HtmlView.Text and HtmlView.SourceCode don't seem to exist. Can you by chance tell me what's the correct property to fill a HTMLView programmatically?

Greetings

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.