[delphi11 vcl6.9.15]The frxdesigner control setting property is invalid

My environment is Delphi 11, and the control version is fastport 6.9.15

I create a new VCL application, and only put one fastreport1 designer1, which can work normally.

In my current application, there are two frxreports and two frxdesigners.

The current situation is that no matter how you set the properties on the designer control, for example, you cannot save or create a new page, it is invalid.

Who knows how to deal with it? My native language is not English. Please include more mistakes.

Comments

• The final conclusion: frxdesigner actually doesn't care where to declare and set parameters. Whichever comes first.

It can be declared in frames or in the main form. In fact, it can be understood as.

He has nothing to do with any frxreport. As long as it is declared,

it will be responded.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.