OnProgress event and TfrxUserDataset

Hello,

i'd like to show a progress bar when a report is executed. the problem is that i use a TfrxUserDataset. If i remember correctly in this case the report is not able to know how many records will be printed and so can't calculate the progress. Is there a way to manually pass to the report the number of records so the onprogress event can calculate the correct progress value ? Is it possible in FR 6 ?

thanks in advance

Comments

• OnProgress is Delphi's event, just use record count in this event. OnProgress called after each prepared page

• edited February 2022

The onprogress event is not executed. Anyway i think i have solved updating the progressbar in the onfirst, onnext and onprior events of the TfrxUserDataset, using a variable to keep track of the printed records. Actually the PB is not updated for each record but every each second of time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.