Installing FMX 2.8.12

Hello,

when I try to install FR FMX 2.8.12 under my Delphi Ent. 11 I get the following error:

Required package 'FMXTee928' not found FMXfsTee28.dpk not compiled!

The FMXfsTee28.bpl file is in the specified folder...

How should I proceed?

Thank you, Davide

Comments

• Set correct path to TeeChart (ends with Lib instead of System)

• Thank you,

setting the path to Lib correct the problem when I reompile for Win32 but when I tried to recompile for Win65 I get the following error:

delphi28 error: FMXfsTee28.dpk(43) Fatal: F2051 Unit FMX.fs_ichartrtti was compiled with a different version of FMXTee.Engine.TChartValueListFMXfsTee28.dpk not compiled! delphi28 error: FMXfrxTee28.dpk(39) Fatal: E2202 Required package 'FMXTEE' not found FMXfrxTee28.dpk not compiled!

Do you have any advice about..?

Thnak you,

Davide

• Replace Win32 with Win64 in the path

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.