FastReport professional VCL 6 in Delphi 11 gives AV in rtl280.bpl when installing components

I have Fastreport 6 VCL professional latest version and try to migrate from Delphi 10.4 to Delphi 11. Compilation of the source files is not an issue but when I try to Install any of the components it triggers an AV exception in rtl280.bpl

I made the obvious modification in the .inc file ( copied the ifdef ver340 section to an ifdef ver350 section) . What would you suggest I should try ? Other then buying a new fastreports license that is.

Comments

• FR 6 doesn't have Delphi 11 support. Use latest FR VCL 2021.3.1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.