SQLite Database Connection with Report Designer

I have Sqlite3 database with .dbc extension which is password protected. I am running VB.NET 2019 Community Edition.

I want to connect my sqlite3 database to Report Designer to report i.e add new data dource. I am unable to to do.

Windows 10 + VS2019 Community Edition.

My Project Language is Visual Basic .Net

Kindly guide step by step.

Comments

• Build started...

1>------ Build started: Project: FastReport.SQLite, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Microsoft.Common.props(33,3): warning MSB4011: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport.Net Trial\Extras\Connections\Directory.Build.props" cannot be imported again. It was already imported at "C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport.Net Trial\Extras\Connections\FastReport.SQLite\FastReport.SQLite.csproj (55,3)". This is most likely a build authoring error. This subsequent import will be ignored.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(4678,5): error MSB3021: Unable to copy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport.Net Trial\Extras\Connections\..\..\FastReport.Editor.dll" to "bin\Debug\FastReport.Editor.dll". Access to the path 'bin\Debug\FastReport.Editor.dll' is denied.

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.