Creating pages at runtime

Hi,

My last post didn't get any replies, so here's goes with a new angle. I want to create pages (or make existing ones visible) to show in the report during the final pass. It has to be the final pass as the number of pages to insert depends on how many pages there will be in the final report. (i.e. Report.Engine.FinalPass is true).

I have looked at "Creating a report form from code" in the FR programmer's manual here https://www.fast-report.com/public_download/FR4.6.ProgrammerManual-en.pdf but this is creating pages before the first pass.

How can you create (or make visible) pages during the final pass? Alternatively, how do you delete pages in the final pass that are already visible?

Thanks

Bill

Comments

• Add new TfrxReportPage with PageCount = 1, set PageCount if Engine.FinalPass = True in the previous TfrxReportPage OnAfterPrint event

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.