500 - Internal Server Error

edited March 2021 in FastReport .NET

When loading a report on browser an error 500 - Internal Server Error is displayed in deployment environment, but working properly in development environment. I am using IIS 10, ASP.NET Core 3.1. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error). I have tried to remove the reports folder in wwwroot and the error is still the same. The error is inside the report. WebReport.Report.Load("wwwroot/Reports/" + "report1.frx"); is my reference to the report. I am using Fastreport opensource

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.