FastCube 2.7 Hide Totals in code

Hello

I am reposting this question again. Is there anyone who could help me with this problem?

I am using Delphi 7 and FastCube 2.7

I need to hide the total for one measure via code. How do I do it? Thank you!

Comments

• Hello!

Please show the desired result on the screenshot.

• Hello Yaroslav,

Thank you for your reply. Here is the example screenshot. I marked totals in one column with arrows. And I erased totals in Photoshop. It should be empty. Total makes no sense for this column.

The other column is ok, it should have totals.

But, I need to do it via code, so that every time a user starts the Cube report, it remains hidden.

I tried even this piece of code, but it isnt working:

fcxSlice1.MeasuresContainer.Measures[fcxSlice1.MeasuresContainer.MeasureFields.IndexByName['FIELD_NAME']].DefaultTotalPosition := fctp_Hide;

Here is the example. Thank you very much in advance

V.

• Hello.

Please try this trick:

1.Open measure properties.

2. Switch to Totals tab

3. Click "Use different aggregate for totals"

4. In the Aggregate combo choose "Calculation"

5. In the expression field please write Null

Best regards

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.