Databand List of EvenStyle or Styles ... dataBand.EvenStyle = "Fill.BackColor=silver";

edited February 2021 in FastReport .NET

How do I set the EvenStyle in .net?

for example how do I set the background/fill color of a row for the following?

dataBand.EvenStyle = "Fill.BackColor=silver";

EvenStyle

Gets or sets a style name that will be applied to even band rows.

Declaration
public string EvenStyle { get; set; }

I cannot find any documentation specifically related to EvenStyle....Is there a list or a format and is there an example of setting the style by code dynamically?

I'm assuming I can do similar styles that is done with the VCL product...ie...border,fill,font;text color.

This is what .fs3 looks like from the Windows Designer...how do I apply it to .net?:

<style Name="">

<item Name="Title" Font.Charset="1" Font.Color="16777215" Font.Height="-16" Font.Name="Arial" Font.Style="1" Frame.Typ="0" Fill.BackColor="8421504"/>

<item Name="Header" Font.Charset="1" Font.Color="128" Font.Height="-13" Font.Name="Arial" Font.Style="1" Frame.Typ="0"/>

<item Name="Group header" Font.Charset="1" Font.Color="128" Font.Height="-13" Font.Name="Arial" Font.Style="1" Frame.Typ="0" Fill.BackColor="16053492"/>

<item Name="Data" Font.Charset="1" Font.Color="-16777208" Font.Height="-13" Font.Name="Arial" Font.Style="0" Frame.Typ="0"/>

<item Name="Group footer" Font.Charset="1" Font.Color="-16777208" Font.Height="-13" Font.Name="Arial" Font.Style="1" Frame.Typ="0"/>

<item Name="Header line" Font.Charset="1" Font.Color="-16777208" Font.Height="-13" Font.Name="Arial" Font.Style="0" Frame.Typ="8" Frame.Width="2"/>

</style>

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.