Permission to Temp

Hi

I use FastReport .Net. I have small problem with generate report on my computer. I don't have access to temp folder suppose.

Log:

w Microsoft.Win32.NativeMethods.CreateDirectory(String path, SafeLocalMemHandle acl)\ w System.CodeDom.Compiler.TempFileCollection.CreateTempDirectoryWithAce(String directory, String identity)

w System.CodeDom.Compiler.TempFileCollection.GetTempFileName(String tempDir)

w System.CodeDom.Compiler.TempFileCollection.EnsureTempNameCreated()

w System.CodeDom.Compiler.TempFileCollection.AddExtension(String fileExtension, Boolean keepFile)

w System.CodeDom.Compiler.TempFileCollection.AddExtension(String fileExtension)

w Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.FromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)

w Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)

w System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CompileAssemblyFromSource(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)

w FastReport.Code.AssemblyDescriptor.InternalCompile()

w FastReport.Code.AssemblyDescriptor.Compile()

w FastReport.Report.Compile()

w FastReport.Report.Prepare(Boolean append)

w FastReport.Report.Prepare()

w FastReport.Report.Show(Boolean modal, IWin32Window owner)

w FastReport.Report.Show()

Where is create Temp folder? How resolve this problem?

Comments

• Try setting the path via Config.TempFolder to any available location.

// sometimes the system temp folder is not accessible...

if (Config.TempFolder != null)

cp.TempFiles = new TempFileCollection(Config.TempFolder, false);

• Thanks for replay.

What 'cp' is?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.