Procedure call not found

Hi,

after installation of Fastreport VCL 6.8 stable I get the following error (translated from german) during Delphi-start:

procedure entry point "@Frxclass@TfrxCustomIOTransport@FreeStream$qqrp15Classes@TSteam20System@UnicodeString" not found in DLL "C:\users\public\Documents\RAD Studio\7.0\Bpl\frxIntIOBase14.bpl"

My Delphi Version is D 2010 with Update 4 and 5 (Datapack).

All frx. files in "C:\users\public\Documents\RAD Studio\7.0\Bpl" have the date 2020-08-02 17:31

Any idea what is going wrong here?

Do you need some more information?

best regards

Siegbert

Comments

• Try to run FR's recompile.exe with "Run as administrtor" option and recompie all FR's packages

• Thank you - that works!

• but now a new error

I created a new projekt with an total empty form. It is totaly new, nothing on the form. I placed a frxReport as the first component on the form and got this error:

procedure entry point @Idglobal@ReadStringFromStream$qqrp15Classes@TStre amip18Sysutils@TEnconding not found in C:\Windows\System32\DataSnapServer140.bpl.

DataSnapSever140.bpl exists in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DataSnapServer140.bpl. The file Date is 2009-11-18, 23:05

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.