FastReport 5 VCL - Crashing Delphi IDE when editing controls

Hi,

I am using FastReport 5.6.18 VCL on Delphi 10 Seattle. Everything was working fine yesterday when I was running Windows 10 1909. However since upgrading to Windows 10 2004, whenever I try to edit a control on a report design, the whole Delphi IDE freezes and I have no choice but to end task. The rest of Delphi is working fine, it's just within the FastReport designer when this occurs. I've tried uninstalling/re-installing FastReports but to no avail.

Any ideas what is happening here and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Comments

• Problem is resolved - was due to previously using two monitors before and now the TfrxMemoView editor is appearing on the second screen which is disconnected.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.