Fast Reports FMX, Delphi 10.4 Patch3, FireDAC - Install problem.

FR FMX 2.7.1 installed. I'm working on installing FireDAC support, the packages in .\FastReport FMX 2 Professional\Source\FireDAC\

FMXfrxFD27.dproj doesn't compile.

1. The package source has "package FMXfrx26" for its name.
  2. The requires is referencing FMXfs26
  3. Building in Delphi results in this...
    1. [dcc32 Fatal Error] FMXfrx26.dpk(30): E2225 Never-build package 'fmx' must be recompiled

I can do cleanup on name and requires. Is the fatal error caused by the DCUs not being patch 3 compatible?

The Recompile.exe tool, started as Administrator, says it compiled the FireDAC package, but it's not in the directory it says it is.

Q1: Is Fast Reports Delphi 10.4 Patch 3 ready?

Q2: What are the steps to install FireDAC support?

Comments

• I got it to install. Corrected 26 references. Added IFDEF IMPLICITBUILD in dcl. Turned on IMPLICITBUILD in run time.

• Fixed. Will be available in the FR 2.7.3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.