How to add values in MS SQL Database

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to insert values from variables from fastreport in an MS SQL database?

Actually I can see and print the values of the variables in the report but I would like also to send them in a SQL Database.

THanks in advance for helping and best regards

Comments

• Use INSERT statement in the TfrxADOQuery. Use frxADOQuery1.ExecSQL to execute this query

• edited July 2020

Hi...😎

In my opinion...it is not the task of the report to write in the database...even if it is possible. 🙄 The report has no knowledge of the database. Only DataSets. He only shows the data...thats is his task. Everything else is business logic. 😉

• Hi and thanks for answering. meanwhile i found the solution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.