PRINTING PAGE FOOTER ACCORDING TO MASTER DATA

In Fast Report v.5.5.2 Printing form i want page footer to be printed on the bottom of the last page at A4 paper.

I want Page Footer to recognise the length of the Lines included on Master Data and if it doesn't fit on the Free space of the current page to be printed on the bottom of the second page.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:59PM
    Use TfrxReportSummary band. In the script in the ReportSummary.OnAfterCalcHeight event:
    wrote:
    if Engine.FreeSpace < ReportSummary1.Height then Engine.NewPage;
    Engine.CurY := Engine.CurY + Engine.FreeSpace + ReportSummary1.Height - 0.00001;
  • edited 11:59PM
    In Fast Report v.5.5.2 Printing form i want page footer to be printed on the bottom of the last page at A4 paper.

Page Settings: Width: 21cm
    Height:29,70

This Printing form contains 2 pages.
    The First page contains Page Header (Height: 9,20cm) and Master Data (Height:0.60 cm).
    The Second page contains only Page Footer (Height: 7,30 cm) with the following properties : Print on First page: True, Print on Last page: True and page properties: Print to previous page.

In a print where the Lines of Master Data continue to the second page the Page Footer is Printed correctly. In the case where the Lines of Master Data fit in the First page, Page Footer
    doesn't recognise if it fits in the Paper's Free space as result to print above the lines of MasterData in the end of the first page. (Image)

If i use only ReportSummary unless PageFooter with the script you gave me, the ReportSummary printed on the top of second page.
  • LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
    edited 11:59PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Use TfrxReportSummary band. In the script in the ReportSummary.OnAfterCalcHeight event:
    gpi wrote: »
    Engine.CurY := Engine.CurY + Engine.FreeSpace + ReportSummary1.Height - 0.00001;

I think that should be
    Engine.CurY := Engine.CurY + Engine.FreeSpace - ReportSummary1.Height - 0.00001;

to move the y position down but leave room for the summary
  • Hello. I have a report with PageHerder1, MasterData1, MasterData2, ReportSummary1 and PageFooter1. I need MasterData2, ReportSummary1 and PageFooter1 to be at the bottom of the page. Exactly in that sequence. I got the ReportSummary1 and PageFooter1, however, the MasterDSata2 (variable height) is not above ReportSummary1. I would like help to resolve this.

• Hello. I have a report with PageHerder1, MasterData1, MasterData2, ReportSummary1 and PageFooter1. I need MasterData2, ReportSummary1 and PageFooter1 to be at the bottom of the page. Exactly in that sequence. I got the ReportSummary1 and PageFooter1, however, the MasterDSata2 (variable height) is not above ReportSummary1. I would like help to resolve this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.