Delphi 10.4

Hi Delphi 10.4 released yesterday and i wonder the FastReport support date for my migration plans. Thank you.

Comments

• I would like to know also ....

• FR 6.7 with Delphi 10.4 support will be available during several next days

• Remove second line from tee.inc and contact FR support to get new recompile.exe

• When will FastReport FMX support Delphi 10.4?

• FR 6.7 did not come with Delphi 10.4 support!

When will FastReport FMX support Delphi 10.4?

• Correction FR 6.7 does support Delphi 10.4 but

Delphi 10.4 when starting would not load dclfrxIntIO27.bpl and dclfrxIntIOIndy27.bpl after FR 6.7 update

When will FastReport FMX support Delphi 10.4?

• When will FastReport FMX support Delphi 10.

During this week

Delphi 10.4 when starting would not load dclfrxIntIO27.bpl and dclfrxIntIOIndy27.bpl after FR 6.7 update

Run FR's recompile.exe with "Run as administrator" option and recompile all FR's packages

• Thanks that worked!

What about when will FastReport FMX support for Delphi 10.4?

• This usually happens when there are bpl files in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory. Just remove them and be sure to run recompile as Admin rights.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.