Hyphenation in FastReport

edited 12:03PM in FastReport .NET
Hi all,

is there any option for correct hyphenation in FastReport.NET? I am currently using v1.9.15 and specifically need hyphenation for column dimensions in matrix objects. Word wrapping is an option, but it does look kinda out-of-date, when it is just breaking at the last possible character.

And if hyphenation is not currently available in FastReport.NET, is it part of the releaseplan at some point?

Thanks,

Julian

Comments

• I have the same problem.

So 7 years later still no answer.

I think the Support should have an eye on the forum.

Greets,

Marc

• The current version has word wrap.

• Word wrap means breaking between words. Hyphenation meas breaking inside words. I think that is what is meant here.

An example:

"Gesamtbruttogewicht" gets wrapped like this:

------------------------------

Gesamtbrutto-

gewicht

instead of

Gesamtbruttogewich

t

Greets,

Marc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.