Export to e-mail: Error 'Software caused connection abort.(10053)'

KingSoftKingSoft Germany/Hannover

Since years we send our Mails with our Exchange-Server via SMTP and Port 25...all went well.

Now i wanted to send by another Mail-Provider like STRATO:

This Provider (and i think all other) only use SMTP (SSL/TLS) with Port 465 and there i get the Message:

'Software caused connection abort.(10053)'

Do you have any ideas?

Best regards

Bernd

Comments

• KingSoftKingSoft Germany/Hannover

I forgot: our Version is FastReport VCL 5.4.1

• FR doesn't supports SSL. You may uncomment {$DEFINE USE_INDY} in the frx.inc and recompile FR with Indy support or use TfrxMailExport with MAPI or MSOutlook options (mail client should be installed, configured and runned)

• KingSoftKingSoft Germany/Hannover

Oh, it's a pity...

MAPI doesn't work, there are several articles in the Internet....and we don't use MSOutlook….

and in Germany you cant't send mails to the bis provider without SSL anymore…(i think so)

I think the best way ist to expand the frxSMTP.pas for the SSL-Option!

Does anyone has experience with this SSL-Option?

Best regards

Bernd

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.