Problem installing FrxFD23.dpk Firedac component on 6.5 version

With version 6.5 of fastreport, I can't install the components to work with firedac.

Usually I copied the contents of the FireDAC folder inside the LibD23 folder (I work with XE Seattle) then I did the build of FrxFD23.BPL and then the Build and install of dclfrxFD23.dpk. But now it doesn't work anymore, when I build FrxFD23.BPL I get the error message: "[dcc32 Fatal Error] fsFD23.dpk (3): E2225 Never-build package 'fsFD23' must be recompiled".

I tried everything but there is no way to compile it, can someone help me?

Comments

• Solved they reminded me that in the compilation program the "Compile with FireDac" box must be activated!😏

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.