create report dinamic

hi, I have a report structure with queries and a fr3 file running, I'm migrating this structure to a class, where I create the query dynamically with the same fields, and also create the tFrxreport, I'm creating TfrxDBDataset linking them with the queries and using the method. frReport.DataSets.Add (fNotascab); When I run the project and go to design all the queries for me, those from the previous project that are in the datamodule and the current ones that are in the class, would I have to make only the class?

Comments

• just a detail that I forgot, I need to use the same fr3 file that is already running, the duplicity would be when I click on report, data, as I used the same names for the datasets appear duplicate, when sending the report generates nothing, text translated by Google.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.