Last Page with no data

Hello,

I have a report with two masterdata bands. Each masterdata band has an own groupheader and groupfooter.

So, if data of groupfooter1 ends exactly on the end of a page and masterdata2 has no data the last page is printed with the pageheader and groupheader1 but no more data.

If if set keeptogether for groupheader1 the empty last page is not printed (that is what I want) but after each change of group1 a new page is started (that is not what I want).

How can I supress the output of the last empty page with no new page after group change?

Brigitte

Comments

• Send small demo project or report template for FRDemo to support@fast-report.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.