GroupHeader
MasterData
GroupFooter

The condition for the GroupHeader is DBXQuery."CUSTID"

I have a SysMemo in the GroupHeader with value
Customer [DBXQuery."CustID"]

I have a SysMemo in the GroupFooter with value
Total for [DBXQuery."CustID"] [COUNT(MasterData1)]

There are 7 records in the table: 4 for customer1, 1 for customer2 and 2 for customer3.

When I run the report I get the following:

Customer customer1 (GroupHeader for first customer - correct)
The 4 records for customer1 generated by the master data band - correct
Total for customer2 4 (GroupFooter for first customer shows the total record count correctly but shows the customer as customer2 not customer1)

The other two groups are similar - ie everything is correct except for the customer ID listed in the GroupFooter.

So to summarise, everything is correct except for the customer ID in the GroupFooter. Although the record count is listed correctly, the customer ID is always the customer ID of the next record, not the current one.

How can I make the GroupFooter show the current customer ID and not the next one please?

Comments

• edited 4:54PM
    Found a work-around for this problem. I was using DBXDatabase and DBXQuery. Swapped them for IBXDatabase and IBXQuery and it works perfectly.
  • TfrxGroupFooter needs TDataset.Prior executing. So, DBXQuery will not works correctly

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.