Problem with Rich Text Object

Hi,

I have imported an RTF into the rich text object on my report and the text appears correctly in the Rich Editor. The RTF object is on my group footer and the group footer Stretched is set to true. For the RTF object, the Stretch Mode is set to smActualHeight.

When the report runs, the text in the RTF object is missing lines and is different than what is shown in the rich editor. How do I get the report to show the RTF object correctly?

Thanks,

Dave

Comments

• OK, I found the solution. If I set the RTF object Wysiwyg to False, its works. I am not sure why.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.