Problem with subreport

Hello,

I'm getting a headache of subreports, sorry, but I need urgent help.
I've designed a pretty large report which works fine.
Now my customer wants subtotals for the articles.
The first idea I had was to desing everything on the main page of the report, but the designer is to small, I can't see my objects on my report because the designer is limited to A4 format.

Second idea I had was using a subreport to split the design.
I tried to redesign the report using a subreport but as you can see in the screenshots, the subreport does not take into account page breaks.
How can I fix this?

This is pretty urgent for, sorry for this.

Thx,

Dominique

Comments

• edited 9:50AM
    Hello,

I dont understand what problem you got with the subreport but for the design :

There is an option in Page Settings > Other Settings > Large Height in Design Mode.

Check it and you see the magic happening [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Regards.[/img]
    Hello,

I'm getting a headache of subreports, sorry, but I need urgent help.
    I've designed a pretty large report which works fine.
    Now my customer wants subtotals for the articles.
    The first idea I had was to desing everything on the main page of the report, but the designer is to small, I can't see my objects on my report because the designer is limited to A4 format.

Second idea I had was using a subreport to split the design.
    I tried to redesign the report using a subreport but as you can see in the screenshots, the subreport does not take into account page breaks.
    How can I fix this?

This is pretty urgent for, sorry for this.

Thx,

Dominique
  • Great!
    Indeed, didn't know that :-)

Thx a lot!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.