FastReport 5 and Lazarus - Can not install

edited 7:02AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hallo,

I used to work with Lazarus and FastReport 5 a few years ago and now I must install it again because I must work on the project again. Unfortunately I was not able to install it anymore so my question is which Version of FastReport 5 works fine with which version of Lazarus. Looks like that Lazarus 1.8 does not work with FR 5.6.18 ?

I am not sure anymore but I think it was Lazarus 1.6 and FR5.4 which I used but I can not compile FR anymore. I can compile and install Fast Script but not r5_lazarus.lpk. The instruction says "open fr5_lazarus.lpk and add path to Fast Script source dir", but where is the Fast Script Source Path and where must I enter it ? Do I have to download the FR sources too ? I hope this is not a stupid question but I really can not remember how I installed it. Any hints ? Any help ? Would be great !

Best regards, dmun

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:02AM
    wrote:
    Looks like that Lazarus 1.8 does not work with FR 5.6.18 ?
    Create support ticket to get some modified FR 5.6.18 files for Lazarus 1.8.4 support

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.