Multi Columns Report

edited 12:02PM in FastReport .NET
I want to ask about multi columns report in fastreport.net. I have one report with grouping (with start new page property set to true). The thing is that although I set the start new page to true for the group header but at the second column appear another group data so the total number of pages becomes halved of the number of the group (2 group data in one page). How can I set the report so it will only show the data of the group and leave the second column blank if there is not enough data to cross to the second column. I've tried using support in fast-report.com by email and ticket but there is no reply at all. I tried asking it in stackoverflow with no luck too, please help me I've tried everything I can think of but not working >

Comments

• edited 12:02PM
    Is there no one that have experienced the same thing? Or is it just impossible to do in fastreport.net? >
    Okay I give up, I've tried to ask in stackoverflow, here, send email to support, open ticket in support, but no answer at all till now, I switch to Stimulsoft Report and thats the best reporting tool I've ever encountered, their support is so great and responsive, all of my question got answered as quick as they can, they even go as far as modifying the report I sent them to solve my problem, really their report generator is so powerful and their support really amazing, I should switch to Stimulsoft from the beginning than trying to make fastreport work and waiting for the never coming help
    Wandry wrote: »
    Okay I give up, I've tried to ask in stackoverflow, here, send email to support, open ticket in support, but no answer at all till now, I switch to Stimulsoft Report and thats the best reporting tool I've ever encountered, their support is so great and responsive, all of my question got answered as quick as they can, they even go as far as modifying the report I sent them to solve my problem, really their report generator is so powerful and their support really amazing, I should switch to Stimulsoft from the beginning than trying to make fastreport work and waiting for the never coming help
    you are absolutely right

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.