FastReport 4 disappearing from Delphi XE splash screen

TDLTDL
edited 2:35AM in FastReport 4.0
I have a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro onto which I have installed Delphi XE. I then installed XDBGrid component from X-files. Next I install FastReport 4 (d15s.exe). After this the first time you open Delphi FastReport 4 appears on the Delphi splash screen alone with the XDBGrid. Then if you close Delphi and reopen it XDBGrid is still listed on the Delphi splash screen but FastReport 4 is not.

It not being listed on the splash screen makes me think there is something corrupt about the FastReport 4 install.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
TD

Comments

• TDLTDL
    edited 2:35AM
    TDL wrote: »
    I have a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro onto which I have installed Delphi XE. I then installed XDBGrid component from X-files. Next I install FastReport 4 (d15s.exe). After this the first time you open Delphi FastReport 4 appears on the Delphi splash screen alone with the XDBGrid. Then if you close Delphi and reopen it XDBGrid is still listed on the Delphi splash screen but FastReport 4 is not.

It not being listed on the splash screen makes me think there is something corrupt about the FastReport 4 install.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    TD

Anyone?
  • gpigpi
    edited 2:35AM
    Reinstall FR and you will get FR on the splash screen first time. But better don't see on splash screen and do nothing

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.